My inky travels along life's rocky road

Tuesday 22 November 2011

Craft Barn Calendar Challenge Week 11

Yellow, grey and bare branches was the prompt for the penultimate week. This was a really tough one and I'm still not sure about it. I had no clear idea what I wanted to do when I started and the whole thing just evolved as I went on. The tree stamp is by Sunday International and the flourish by Katzelkraft  from the physalis musique plate. The quote is a stamp I had made a couple of years ago. The inks I used were DI pumice stone and Brilliance yellow.


7 comments:

  1. This is cool. Love the hint of yellow coming through. I think you've difinitely pulled this one off. It's a really hard one this week. I don't have any bare branch stamps but do have a tree sticker from a halloween sheet so thst is going to have to do. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. for me, it's perfect,! You get an elegant and almost winterish look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely tree and sentiment. A beautiful calendar page. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect! Wonderful combination and just so beautiful and chic! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great page...love how you combined the different stamps, they are all perfect together

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't it great when it all comes together so well? I love what you did here, Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...