My inky travels along life's rocky road

Tuesday 13 December 2011

Katzelkraft Advent Calendar 6

We had to make 3 charms (yes I know there are 4 here). The wreath is made with pipe cleaner & ribbon. The snowflake is a wooden piece that I covered with paint dabber in Pearl and then heated so that the paint bubbled to give it some texture. The bauble is shrink plastic cut with a CB die and then a splatter stamp gold embossed on it after shrinking. I also sponged some red ink on. The last piece is a chipboard die cut that I painted with pearl dabber as above, then I added a punched tree & covered the piece with several layers of UTEE with a gem for the top of the tree at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...