My inky travels along life's rocky road

Saturday 28 January 2012

Katzelkraft Card of the Week 4

I'm joining in on the Card of the Week on the Katzelkraft forum. We were given 4 colours to use on our card. I used the CB holly border embossing folder on the cream base card. A strip of patterned paper and a strip of glossy card with sailboat blue, latte & caramel alcohol inks. The main image is from Katzelkraft's contes et merveilles plate which I stamped with Adirondack espresso and painted with Brilliance beige & sky blue inks. I added Candi dots to finish the card.

2 comments:

  1. This card is so funny!:-)

    happy sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous pattern you've made with alcohol inks! I really want to indulge in some but having to rein in the spending at the moment. Love the stamps too!

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...