My inky travels along life's rocky road

Monday 9 January 2012

Travelcard Holder

front
back


I wish I had taken a pic of this before I redecorated it. It was a promotional cardholder for Shrek the musical so was a lurid green and white. DS2 had thrown it away as it was far too uncool to use. I covered it with grunge paper and used DI and various stamps and was pleased when he said he would  like to use it now. Too bad he was the one that threw it away and I think I'd like to use it! I'm debating whether to blanket stitch around the edge to secure the grunge paper to the plastic cover and make it more hardwearing.

1 comment:

  1. I think blanket stitch would make it really special and you want it to last a long time.

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...