My inky travels along life's rocky road

Tuesday 14 February 2012

Katzelkraft COTW - 6

For thr card of the week we were asked to use text in the background and take inspiration from a picture of some calligraphy (see below). I masked off an area and stamped the text stamp from Katzelkraft's backgrounds plate in weathered wood DI. I overstamped the flower from KTZ's oiseau musique plate and coloured it with coloursoft pencils and sansodor. The other text stamps are both from Paper Artsy petals plate 3. I added some ricrac braid.

3 comments:

  1. Cute! That flower stamp is so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card , well done :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, and thank you for sweet comments in my blog.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...