My inky travels along life's rocky road

Friday 27 April 2012

UKS ATC Swap May 2012


Vonny has chosen the theme of black & white for May's ATC swap on UK Stampers. I'm trying to get ahead of myself while I can as June is looking like being a busy month. The first ATC has lots of different backgrounds stamped grid style with a Paper Artsy stamp (travel plate 3) as the main image. Although the film strip looks like it's been stuck over, it's all been done with masking. I sponged through some sequin waste, used a Penny Black deco border, Hero Arts crosshatch lines, Hobby Art speckles and the zebra stripes from the same PA plate. After all that inking my waste paper that I use to stamp on looked very interesting so I stamped on it some more and made some paper beads to embellish the ATC. I added a small pearl spray as well.
ATC no 2 has been stamped with Impression Obsession's cover-a-card lace stamp. The image stamp is something I received with an ebay order and I don't know who makes it. I stamped it on a scrap of card and cut/tore it to fit. The flower is by Elusive Images and the leaves are a Mariane die. A candi dot finished off the flower.
I received the chess piece stamp from Efemera in a grab bag and with the help of a Design Objectives embossing folder and a bit of computer generated text the ATC was quickly finished. I used Versafine onyx black throughout.

2 comments:

  1. A diverse, creative trio of ATCs. Love those paper beads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three very different ATC's ...... the gallery is now open so you can upload your pic too !!

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...