My inky travels along life's rocky road

Monday 28 May 2012

UKS ATC Swap June 2012


Royalty is the theme for June's ATC swap on UK Stampers. I decided to go for a Royal family - King, Queen & Prince.
King - This is pretty simple, the BG is made with a mask (shattered) and Impress chartreuse & spring green & shabby shutters DI. I moved the mask round for each ink to give that effect. The background has game on stamped on it and the mini playing card was from a set I got in a cracker many years ago.
Queen - I stamped the Paper Artsy image onto some Crafty Individuals paper, stamped the face on white card and added it. There are 3 small charms hanging from the twine which were cut with Cuttlebug dies and embossed to add texture.
Prince - I've had this grab bag frog stamp for a while and thought it was very appropriate for the theme. It's on Crafty Individuals patterned paper and the text is by Scottish Border stamps. The kiss stamp is by Non Sequitur and I drew the crown myself (that's about the extent of my drawing ability!)

5 comments:

  1. Hello there, I'm loving your ATC's clever stamping and inking here, love the frog's kiss, fun!!! The face of the queen works brilliantly I love that all in black and purple, a lovely set all in all, Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving these ATC's...how cute the prince and lovely queen!!

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...