My inky travels along life's rocky road

Sunday 2 September 2012

UKS ATC Swap Sept


This month on UK Stampers we have to use a new stamp on our ATCs. I'm the sort of person that tries to use new stamps straight away so I don't have a lot of uninked rubber. I looked through some of my newer stamp sheets to see if there were any unused images but there wasn't anything that really caught my eye. I don't know who this UM stamp is made by because I got it in a grab bag, & it isn't virgin rubber as it's secondhand but it's new to me so I guess it qualifies. I was reading about the Stazon BG technique and as I have collected a few different Stazon colours I thought I'd give it a go. I stamped the image first in Stazon black and then used cactus green, pumpkin, blazing red (which looks more pink to me), vibrant violet, mustard, rusty brown and azure. I dotted some accents with a white Uni Posca pen and applied glossy accents to the moon.

1 comment:

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...