My inky travels along life's rocky road

Monday 12 November 2012

KTZ Christmas Challenge S4/C2

This card required drips! Not an easy thing to add to a Christmas card. I made a BG with Stazon in the same way as I did the calendar below. I needed something sufficiently runny so I used some copper spray inks very close up so they pooled and then blew on them to make them run. I considered trying to make a branch from which to hang baubles but my blowing skills were not good enough for that! Looking at the drips I thought if I turned them upside down they sort of looked like fireworks (ok imagination is required). I added a flower stamp that again sort of looks like exploding fireworks. This Katzelkraft stamp of clock hands moving towards midnight seemed to fit in. The text is from a Woodware set of christmas words with a star brad to hold the banner in place.

1 comment:

  1. As soon as I saw the card I thought of fireworks and rockets :) I love the colour of the 'drips' goes well against the Stazon background. Great card
    Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...