My inky travels along life's rocky road

Friday 21 December 2012

Katzelkraft Challenge S10/C2


Sorry not a great pic of this, I'll try and take another one. This is a double pocket gift card. I found the instructions here and made it up with 2 sheets of patterned paper stuck together as I didn't have any festive double-sided paper. The instructions are fairly straightforward except I had to do a bit of fiddling because my front paper had stockings on which looked silly upside down. I punched an oval and added a Paula Pascual stamped message. I added a little tag in one pocket and the other is for the gift card. This is a nice project for making gift cards a bit more personal and interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...