My inky travels along life's rocky road

Saturday 22 December 2012

Katzelkraft S10/C3


This is the last card (of 30) in the Katzelkraft 10 weeks Before Christmas Challenge. However I  have 1 more to show after this as there is a card I've been putting off making. The requirement for this card was the view from your window. My view is of houses and as we have no snow (I'm not complaining) it's a pretty dull view. So I focussed on the trees a bare branch (Memory Box die) and a festive bauble for the decorations I can see from here (Marianne die). A small organza bow adds a touch of colour and is echoed in the red Paula Pascual Christmas stamp. Only 1 more card to go for this year's challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...