My inky travels along life's rocky road

Wednesday 12 December 2012

Katzelkraft S7/C3


For this card we had to recycle an element and use ink or paint on it. I received a gift through the post in a tearproof envelope. This is a regular envelope with a lining of an open woven fabric which is almost impossible to rip (if you click on the pic you will see the mesh more clearly). I liked the texture of the inner and overstamped it with a Katzelkraft stamp and Impress peony purple. The tree is a Marianne die cut from a book page and inked with Impress emerald. The text is by Woodware from the Christmas words set. I mounted it all on Kraft card to continue with the recycled theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...