My inky travels along life's rocky road

Monday 31 December 2012

More Bunnies!

I bought a couple of reduced bookmarks from Tesco a few months ago. They were a simple design of a long strip folded in half with a magnet on each end. You slip it over a page and the magnets connect and hold the bookmark in place. Easy enough to make but at 20p they were worth picking up. I covered this one with some Basic Grey paper and stamped Stamper's Anonymous' diamond mosaic. I highlighted some bits with a white pen, inked the edges with frayed burlap DI and added an Alice Palace bunny to each side.

1 comment:

  1. He looks gorgeous on Tesco's Finest :) As you say for 20p it was worth picking a few of these up and 'altering' them. A lovely keepsake.
    Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...