My inky travels along life's rocky road

Thursday 4 April 2013

UK Stampers ATC Swap - April


A trio of different ATCs this month on the theme of 'The Senses' which Vonny has set over on the UK Stampers forum. I decided to focus on a different sense for each one.
Sight - I picked this base card from my bit bag. It was a scrap I had brayered with a Kaleidacolor spectrum inkpad. The text is by Paper Artsy, the spots by Inkadinkadoo and the eyes by Hampton Arts. I used decorative tape around the edges.
Touch - I wanted this ATC to be very tactile so I embossed the base card with Swiss dots and attached a torn piece of painted corrugated card with eyelets. The text is cut from TH's alphabetical die and the image is a leftover scrap from a Hampton Arts inchie stamp. I found a couple of pheasant feathers in my embellishment box to complete the ATC.
Smell - I picked up this Papermania build-a-flower set from Hobbycraft a few weeks ago and thought it would go well with the sentiment. The sentiment came in a grab bag and I've always been hesitant to put it on a card because the 'while you can' bit sounds a bit like the person you're saying this to might pop it soon (maybe it's just me). Anyway the 'smell' bit seemed right for this ATC. I gave it a squirt of Burberry Brit before posting but I don't expect the smell to last.

3 comments:

  1. These are fab, esp the touchy feely one. Not started mine yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great selection of ATCs, love the colourful eyes, touch makes me want to feel the textures and smell is so pretty with the flowers.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are stunning ATCs and similar to my idea - yours are just better.
    Love them and how much you have managed to put on the ATCs
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...