My inky travels along life's rocky road

Wednesday 19 June 2013

Now That's What I Call Service!

I don't usually do this sort of thing but I have to give credit for brilliant service. I placed an order with Crafty Individuals towards the latter part of yesterday morning. Less than 24 hours later I received the order along with some very useful small stamps as a thank you. I'm the first person to complain about bad service so I felt I ought to congratulate this company for its good service. Plus if you enter the June Challenge on their blog you can get a very generous 25% off all full-price items so this is an ideal time to stock up on their fabulous stamps, masks and dies.

4 comments:

  1. I agree, I've always found CI's customer service second to none. Great stamps too. A wonderful company all round.

    ReplyDelete
  2. psss psss, don't tell anyone, but yesterday I receveid an order placed on CI a very few days ago ( and I'm in Italy! and as a customer, not DT member) and oh the complimentary stamps... I love more then my new stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jean and Malcolm are two of my most favourite people in the crafting industry - their customer service is the standard for all to follow, and they are such lovely people too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It just begs the question "So why can't other companies do as well?"
    That is brilliant service and, as you say, credit where it is due :)
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...