My inky travels along life's rocky road

Tuesday 11 June 2013

Tim Holtz Tag - June


Having missed last month's tag on Tim Holtz's blog I thought I'd better get this month's done early. It's quite unusual in that it has no dangly bits or pieces - just stamping and colouring and almost C & S by Tim's standards. I used salty ocean, brushed corduroy and wild honey DIs on a craft sheet. I used various stamps from the Classic favourites set. I stamped a Paper Artsy dragonfly on some watercolour paper, masked it and stamped the Katzelkraft text stamp (I know I use this a lot but it always seems to fit - it's a fabulously useful stamp) and a B-line Design postmark . I used my Whisper markers to colour in the images according to Tim's instructions, highlighted the edges with brushed corduroy DI and stuck it on the tag.

4 comments:

  1. A very nice tag that! Glad someone else used other pens too :-)

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely tag and like that dragonfly! As you say almost a CAS card for TH!
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh its gorgeous and I adore the dragonfly! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it funny how some stamps just seem to work no matter what - it makes them such a good buy! Love your tag, the spot of pink adds a spring lift (or I am just hating winter?).

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...