My inky travels along life's rocky road

Monday 10 June 2013

UK Stampers ATC Swap - June


The theme for this month's swap on UK Stampers is embossing. I clear embossed some bubbles (by Rubber Stampede) and then used ripe persimmon, seedless preserves and mowed lawn DIs on a craft sheet with gold shimmer spray. The ATC blanks were then embossed with Papermania's secret garden embossing folder, Versamark rubbed over the raised parts and Perfect Pearls applied with a brush. The die is a coneflower by Joy Crafts. The corners were rounded and gingham ribbon and computer generated text added.

4 comments:

  1. So pretty. Love the gingham.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous! The backgrounds are awesome xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful ATCs, love all the detail and the embossing.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful ATCs and I hope one comes to live with me :)
    I love coneflowers and grow quite a few in our garden as they are such a good cut flower.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...