My inky travels along life's rocky road

Saturday 20 July 2013

UK Stampers ATC Swap - July


Childhood is the theme on this month's ATC swap on UK Stampers. After this we're having a break for the summer so I thought I ought to make an effort to take part.
I've used a lot of scrap bits of card that I seem to collect but never get rid of. I used 2 such pieces as the bases for my ATCs. I used a dragonfly mask and sprayed some inks over, then the sequin waste and flower stamps from the Christine Adolph cube in butterscotch and watermelon Adirondack inks and a couple of other small stamps. I added an Elusive Images open weave fabric stamp with Versamark and added silver Perfect Pearls but it barely shows.  Stampsmith's butterfly kisses was stamped with Versafine spanish moss on some scraps of photographic paper. I stamped the text with watermelon ink and added some pieces of the TH vintage lace die with a few gems to finish.

6 comments:

  1. Three gorgeous creations !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are gorgeous :) Haven't even started mine yet :(
    Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are perfect - now I must add ATCs to the crafty list of things to do!

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful ATCs you've made. The background is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful ATCs, love thestamped background and the vintage feel with the main stamp and the lace die.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...