My inky travels along life's rocky road

Thursday 31 October 2013

Katzelkraft S3/C3

This week's recipes (8 weeks before Christmas) are:

1 A painted card
2 A card with musical scores and splashes
3 An inspiration picture
4 A card inspired by DT member Ellie's work.
 

I had an idea for card 3 based on the inspiration picture below from some bits that I had lying around on my desk. This KTZ flying bird stamp with a snowflake pattern on it seemed perfect.  I tried to match up the colours on the pic and ended up with dusty concord and worn lipstick DIs and Brilliance sky blue. All 2 were heat embossed with holographic powder for a light shimmer. The text is something I picked up in Hobbycraft last year stamped with Versafine Spanish moss.



 



1 comment:

  1. Very clever Rukhshana being able to almost match the colours, love those birds with their snowflake design.
    Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...