My inky travels along life's rocky road

Tuesday 17 December 2013

Katzelkraft S6/C3


This is a colour combination that required heat embossing as well. I've been struggling with the colours but finally came up with this to complete week 6 of the challenge. This is the colour scheme:


I can never leave new rubber uninked for long and this Katzelkraft stamp is one I have coveted for a while. I stamped it with Versafine onyx black and clear embossed it. I used a marker pen for colour 5 on the outer circle and sponged Brilliance pearlescent beige inside the circle (3). The background is Memento London fog (2), Adirondack butterscotch (4) and Distress barn door (6). I added some more grey ink around the edges and some white dots with a pen.

2 comments:

  1. A very striking card, love silhouette images. Love the colours you used for the background.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well executed and true to colour Rukhshana !

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...