My inky travels along life's rocky road

Sunday 1 December 2013

Katzelkraft S6/C3


Happy 1st of December and now we're into the Christmas home straight. Back to week 6 of the Katzelkraft Challenge and the request was for a winter card with a soft element (to represent snow), a clear element (frost)and a shiny element (ice). I had used a stamp from the Non Sequitur winter plate in my previous post and had it out on my desk so I decided to use another stamp from the same plate. It's an old set I have used a lot in the past but has been somewhat neglected recently. I stamped the image on black card with Brilliance platinum planet, it has a lovely pearlised sheen that shows up beautifully on black. My transparent element is a piece of plastic packaging which I embossed with the CB snow folder. Attaching this was a problem so I used some spare ribbon from a chocolate box as my soft element to conceal the glossy accents I used to stick the plastic down. The sentiment is a small unmounted stamp that may be from Rubbadubadoo. I stuck it over the top of the plastic and used more glossy accents underneath to secure the plastic.

3 comments:

  1. Another truly beautiful card. You have combined all the required elements wonderfully
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you brought the three elements together, fabulous card.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...