My inky travels along life's rocky road

Saturday 21 December 2013

Katzelkraft S9/C1


It's my niece's birthday shortly so I decided to use the challenge recipe to make a pull card for her. I've never made one of these before and used the instructions from here . The instructions are in French with pics but there are other tutorials and videos available online. I used some gemstone cardstock and papers from Crate Papers pink plum set. The butterfly is a Sizzix/Hero arts stamp and die cut twice for added dimension. When the ribbon at the top is pulled the centre panel folds up like this:


I hope she likes it.

2 comments:

  1. How could anyone not like your cards? I bet your niece will love this one! Love the bright fresh colours and the design and most favourite - it has a beautiful butterfly :)
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to have you back in circulation Rukhshana, lovely work on this piece !

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...