My inky travels along life's rocky road

Tuesday 7 January 2014

Calendars

Having taken part in the Craft Barn Calendar Challenge in 2011 and 2012 I have got used to having a monthly calendar on the wall by my desk. In 2013 because of the ongoing Alpha Challenge there was no calendar challenge and I was missing my calendar. Mary Anne who organises the UK Scrappers forum has created some lovely calendar printables on her blog here which can be decorated as you wish. I think they are nice enough to leave as they are so I just matted mine onto coordinating patterned card.

 

2 comments:

  1. For some reason this year we are inundated with calendars!! Last year I had to make my own. I like this one very much and the backing paper is rather nice too :)
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great and it's useful too !

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...