My inky travels along life's rocky road

Thursday 2 January 2014

Katzelkraft S8 C1 - the last one


The last of my cards for the Katzelkraft challenge is week 8's waterfall card. I've never made one of these before from scratch - I've used kits in the past but I thought it would be cheating to use a kit for this. I used the instructions from here and although I've been putting this card off it was surprisingly easy (although the instructions seemed to have an extra piece of card that I didn't need). I used a Hero Arts stamp set for the 4 flowers and coloured them with coloursoft pencils. The embossing folder is secret garden by Papermania. Here are close-ups of the other flowers:

 
 
 
 

I really enjoyed the various tasks in the challenge this year and I would like to thank Christou and Dominike who organised it all. So ... à la prochaine fois mes amies!

5 comments:

  1. And what a splendid job you made of it too. Haven't made one of these for years!! Love the embossing on the backing and the colours you chose for the flowers. Well done for completing the challenge :)
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this very pretty waterfall card, all your cards for the challenge were fabulous and you completed them on time well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very beautiful, and seems so complicated to make it. Brava!

    Thanks for your lovely wishes, I wish you, too, all the best for the new year!

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...