My inky travels along life's rocky road

Sunday 12 January 2014

Katzelkraft Sale!

Most of you who regularly read my blog will know that I am a big fan of Katzelkraft stamps. For the past 3 years I've managed to complete the 10 Weeks Before Christmas Challenge on the Katzelkraft Forum. I am not affiliated with the company in any way -  I just like their stamps and so I wanted to let you know that at the moment there are discounts of 10-30% on some of these great stamps. You can see all the offers here . As the stamps are unmounted, postage is very reasonable and delivery from France to the UK is pretty fast, you can even pay with PayPal so it is very simple to do. If there's a stamp you've seen me use that you've liked, this would be an ideal time to buy it. The sale is on while stocks last so don't delay.

2 comments:

  1. Hadn't realized Rukhshana that you had become an enabler of the first water??!! I haven't any spare pennies left sadly but do have a wish list as long as my arm with some of these stamps. hanks for the heads up though
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I like to share the love... If you would ever like some stamped images to play with I'd be happy to send some to you.

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...