My inky travels along life's rocky road

Monday 13 January 2014

UK Stampers ATC Swap - January


This is the first swap I am participating in this year. The theme for this month's UK Stampers ATC swap is Time. I thought I'd make the main focus of the ATCs something other than clocks but still try and not deviate from the theme too much.
The first ATC uses an old Elusive Images fabric background stamp with Impress cupid pink. I then added some stamps from an old Carolines sheet. I made holes for the cross stitch border and used a button, a bead and a small pocket watch as embellishments.
The second ATC is a Crafty Individuals stamp in Archival teal. I added a bit of colour with coloursoft pencils and raised the bird on foam pads.
The last ATC uses a Katzelkraft clock background stamp with an Art Nouveau image from some wrapping paper coincidently from the now defunct Past Times shop.

2 comments:

  1. Very clever way of interpreting the theme Rukhshana and beautiful ATCS too. Hope I get one of these :)
    Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...