My inky travels along life's rocky road

Saturday 28 June 2014

LIM 178


This week's challenge on the Less is More blog is to use a recycled item on a card. Please be aware that no drawers were opened in the making of this card! All this junk useful stuff was on my desk even the kraft card which I cut into an A6 card blank. The leaf patterned card is a tag from an Orla Kiely gift (I think). The leaf pattern is made up of pin holes and I saved it as a template to prick out the pattern (one day). I backed it with some neon red card that was on the back of a birthday card I received in April. I also used the same card for the sentiment. The flower is made up of 2 fabric flowers from my stock and a resin flower that was on another birthday card. Does my desk look better as a result of using up some 'may come in useful' bits? Er... unfortunately not.

10 comments:

  1. great layout and use of stash
    Thanks for joining us this week
    Jen xx
    Less Is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks terrific!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card, the dimensional flower if great !

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally sweet card!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect recycling and a stunning card
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card - sounds as though your desk is just as messy as mine! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty summer card!

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! Everything is recycled, I am impressed.
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super bunch of recycling, lovely Orla tag!
    Thank you very much for your entry into this week's Less is More Challenge
    Anne
    LIM Designer

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brave colour combo and great choice of recycled materials. Thanks for your comments on my cards. Surprisingly, the pop can flowers are much less sharp than I thought they would be - I have only ever cut myself once when making them! Stef

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...