My inky travels along life's rocky road

Tuesday 21 October 2014

Katzelkraft Christmas Challenge - S1 K


The Special K card this week is to be inspired by a card created by Karola Witczak (see below) respecting the round shape and doing some stamping in the background. I decided to make a card that could be hung up as a decoration. I cut a circle with a framelits die and used a smaller die as a mask to outline the edge. The snowflake stamps are by Non Sequitur. I cut a Mariane bauble and used spotted fabric tape behind it. The other bauble was embossed and highlighted with brushed corduroy DI. I made a bow with more fabric tape and added punched snowflakes and some dots of enamel accents. A couple of brads finished off the piece. Whilst these are not traditional Christmas colours I do like the blue and brown colour scheme and will think about using it again soon.

1 comment:

  1. This is a gorgeous card/decoration. I love the way you used fabric behind one of the baubles. So very pretty and finished off with a matching ribbon.

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...