My inky travels along life's rocky road

Wednesday 29 October 2014

KTZ Christmas Challenge - S2 K


The special K card this week requires us to draw inspiration from a step-by-step by DT member Christelle. You can see the details here.
I made a card instead of gift tags using the bunting shape cut with a Sizzix die. The central image is a KTZ stamp mounted with foam pads onto some watercolour paper coloured with barn door & mowed lawn DIs. I used some leftover scraps of this to cut some flowers.
That's week 2 finished - only 8 more to go...

3 comments:

  1. You have made a beautiful card, love the little die cut flowers and leaves. I did like the tags made but I like your card better :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Love the bunting die and the pink dove. The flowers are fabulous too xxx

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...