My inky travels along life's rocky road

Thursday 16 October 2014

UK Stampers ATC Swap October


Continuing with the musical theme for our ATC swap on the UK Stampers forum, Vonny has chosen The Beatles. I couldn't decide which song to do so I chose 3.
1 Eleanor Rigby - the photoreal image was in a grab bag I bought some time ago. It's stamped in Archival grape. The border is another grab bag find which I felt needed some coloured highlights.
2 Ticket to Ride - sorry a bit obvious but there's a nod to 'With Love From Me To You' on the ticket. The background is a TH ticket stamp and the horse head is a KTZ stamp. The large ticket is a Papermania stamp.
3 Here, There & Everywhere - a scrap from an old map and 3 arrows with different lettering. Although 2 look very similar, 1 is stamped and one is stencilled and doodled. The third arrow is a stencil.
So 3 ATCs and not a sprinkle of Brusho on any of them!

1 comment:

  1. These are truly lovely and three different ones too. Love them all and wish I was joining in the swap in the hope I'd get one of yours. x

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...