My inky travels along life's rocky road

Thursday 13 November 2014

Bistre/Brusho

Regular readers of my blog will know that I have recently discovered the joy of working with Brusho. Some of my favourite European bloggers are currently talking about a powder called Bistre. I don't know if Bistre and Brusho are the same product but they seem to give very similar effects.
The lady behind Katzelkraft stamps has some wonderful samples of cards made with Bistre on her blog here. She has also done a great video here. It's in French but it's great to see the powders in action and to view the amazing results. Have a look at the older posts as well to see some stunning creations.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the links. That stuff is cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks for the great links :)

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...