My inky travels along life's rocky road

Tuesday 18 November 2014

KTZ Christmas Challenge - S5 K


This week's Special K is a tag with a great step-by-step by DT member Sandrine. You can see it here. We had to lift the tag, keeping true to the layout and follow several other constraints such as a background with ink and a stamp, a stamped and cut-out image, a doily, something circular etc etc. I think I've managed to get them all in!
The base paper is from Papermania's (very old) contemporary Christmas set. I used a small flourish from a KTZ set (physalis) and Brilliance starlite black around the edge. The doily is a Marianne die stamped with my favourite KTZ background text stamp and the inner buckle is a Memory Box die. The holly leaves are an old foam stamp that was free in a magazine with candi dots for the berries. I stamped the sentiment in red pepper Adirondack and threaded it through the buckle. I used some Wink of Stella on the berries, leaves and background snowflakes for a little shimmer.

1 comment:

  1. This is beautifully made, a fabulous tag. Love all the detail you have managed to incorporate. x

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...