My inky travels along life's rocky road

Monday 10 November 2014

KTZ Christmas Challenge - S4 C1

This week's challenges are:

1 Use some pages from a book.
2 A CAS card.
3 Use the resist technique.
K Make a white card with 2 embossing powders and some 3D stamped images.



For the first card I decided to follow an online tutorial on the Domesticali blog and make an origami wreath. It's fiddly but quite effective. I used a lattice embossing folder for the background and a ready printed sentiment.

2 comments:

  1. Haven't done that fold for so long, in my early days of paper crafting I did lots of tea bag folding and this was one of them. Lovely to see an older technique being used and love that embossed background. x

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...