My inky travels along life's rocky road

Thursday 27 November 2014

KTZ Christmas Challenge - S6 C3


Week 6 of the Katzelkraft Challenge was posted a few days late:

        1 Use a magazine image.
        2 Use clear elements on your card.
        3 Repeat stamp an image.
        K Be inspired by a step-by-step from DT member Coco.

I started with 3 which is to stamp an image several times. I used a KTZ leaf sprig with Versafine spanish moss. I stamped the first and second generation image each time to give a variation in colour and formed a background. I cut one of Tim Holtz's styled labels, edged it with spanish moss and mounted it on foam pads. The circle stamp is from a Paula Pascual set stamped in Versafine habanero and the tree is an old stamp coloured with marker pens.



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Rukhshana !

    ReplyDelete
  2. That leafy stamp makes a lovely background. A fabulous card, simple and very eye catching xx

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...