My inky travels along life's rocky road

Saturday 1 November 2014

November


Another month from Mary Anne's printables. If you head over to her blog she has new printables for next year and some lovely seasonal items as well.

Week 3's Katzelkraft recipes are:
1 Use at least 5 scraps of printed paper.
2 Stamp directly onto a card base and use some 3D elements.
3 Use a technique called flat embossing which you can see here (instructions in English as well).
K Make a card using a technique or medium you haven't used in a while.

1 comment:

  1. Spent ages browsing the Mary Anne printables that I forgot to leave a comment! I think I would struggle with the "use 5 pieces of scrap paper" one Rukhshana. I struggle with using paper anyway in card making and now use it for covering the boxes I make:) xx

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...