My inky travels along life's rocky road

Sunday 22 February 2015

LIM 212 - Wings



This week's challenge on the Less Is More blog is wings. I've been wanting to try out this pair of corner stamps from the same Katzelkraft set as the birds I used last week. There is a beautiful stylised bird in each corner flourish. I added a Memory Box die cut for the word 'happy' and stamped the 'birthday' text. The ink used was Impress peony purple. The panel was raised on foam pads and mounted onto a white card blank.
Thank you to everyone for your congratulations on my recent LIM win.




5 comments:

  1. Super clever image and layout
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card; love the colour and image you have used.
    Congratulations on your Craft Barn win :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm having a bit of a lucky streak at the moment - maybe I should do the lottery this week ;) !

      Delete
  3. Those birds were really tricky to spot, but what a great idea to use these stamps!
    Super!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super flourish with the birds!
    Thank you for joining us at Less is More
    Anne
    LIM

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...