My inky travels along life's rocky road

Wednesday 4 February 2015

UK Stampers ATC Swap - February

The theme for this month's ATC swap on UK Stampers is 'Bicycle Race'. I only have 1 bicycle stamp in my collection (although I have got my eye on a new Crafty Individuals stamp). I made my backgrounds with Brusho spritzed with gold shimmer spray. I stamped the bicycle twice on each ATC and added the 2 text stamps which came from the same set as the bicycle. I filled in some blank spaces with a dotty stencil and added a punched arrow painted with Brusho.

2 comments:

  1. Fab ATC's that fit the bill perfectly !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful ATCs, love the background colours. I'm missing joining in all the swaps! It seems like too much hard work unpacking boxes to find the craft items though! xx

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...