My inky travels along life's rocky road

Wednesday 11 March 2015

UK Stampers ATC Swap - March


This month's theme for UK Stampers ATC swap is 'dancing in the moonlight'. I started by sticking small strips of a book page onto card. I added Tim Holtz's scratches stamp and covered everything with a thin layer of gesso. When dry I used shaded lilac DI all over, some KTZ dots and some circular marks with a plastic bottle cap. The final layer was pewter Ferro paste through a Memory Box stencil. The moon is a punched circle and the dancing shape was cut from a Dina Wakley stencil. The paints I used were from a set of 5 I bought in Lidl a few weeks ago. They were called Neon Paints and I bought them hoping they would have sponge dabber tops but unfortunately they were flip tops with a hole. Also the colours are more pearlescent than neon but I quite like them. The silhouettes were overstamped with a Paper Artsy text stamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...