My inky travels along life's rocky road

Wednesday 22 April 2015

A Pretty Card


I was in the mood to play and make something clean and pretty and this is the result. Mainly dies and punches and one of my new sentiment stamps (this one is by Winnie & Walter called the Big, the Bold and the Happy). I used a couple of label nesties and a Joy Craft flower die. All the flowers are cut/punched from some scrap card I made for this project. Rather than matt and layer onto the front of the card I decided to cut an aperture and place the central image inside the card.
You can see the effect better here:

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty, Rukhshana! I love your CAS design! I just ordered that W&W set and love the inspiration!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...