My inky travels along life's rocky road

Wednesday 8 July 2015

UK Stampers Postcard Swap - July


We have a new organiser for the postcard swap on UK Stampers, Jilly and she has chosen this month's theme as underwater. I decided to brush up my long-forgotten origami skills and fold some small Angelfish from scraps of washi paper. The background is a combination of several distress inks brushed and applied direct to paper. I added a waterdrops stamp in Brilliance starlite black and highlighted the droplets with a white Uni Posca pen. The seaweed is a Kodomo stamp and some strips of twisted up paper. I used a speckle stamp for the seabed and a tiny Crafty Individuals shell stamp. I edged 3 sides of the card with WOW whirlpool embossing glitter  - I am very impressed with the quality of this glitter, it is superfine and it seems to stay put (although it will be interesting to see how much is left after Royal Mail have handled it).


If you are interested in taking part in this fun swap, the info is here.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful PC Rukhshana !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card, cute little fish and I love all the bubbles too ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...