My inky travels along life's rocky road

Thursday 10 September 2015

Craft Barn Weekly Challenge


This week's challenge on the Craft Barn blog is to make a project with some stamping. Last week I was at a craft show and picked up a stamp and matching die set by a company called 'Dare 2B Artzy'. This seemed the perfect opportunity to use one of the stamps. I coloured the butterfly with coloursoft pencils and Sansodor. I found some coordinating patterned papers and cut them with a Tim Holtz alterations die. I have left the card without a sentiment for the moment.

5 comments:

  1. Fab design and love that new butterfly stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great buy, the butterfly has a Zentangle vibe (very fashionable at the moment) and is wonderful for colouring. Nice and CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple but really beautiful. Thank you for joining in The Craft Barn Challenge.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...