My inky travels along life's rocky road

Sunday 13 December 2015

UK Stampers ATC Swap - K for Keys


This month's letter for the UK Stampers Alphabet ATC swap is K. Not a very easy letter to find suitable words for especially as I am trying to use 3 different words each month. I started with Key as I had a perfectly sized set of stamps by Crafty Secrets. I started with an alcohol inked background ( I have no idea what the colours were because I revived an old felt pad which had some inks on with some blending solution. The main image was stamped and clear embossed and then I added the small words and the title (I know it should say keys) one at a time, embossing as I went along. To finish I added a gold border with a Krylon pen and a spritz of homemade gold shimmer spray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...