My inky travels along life's rocky road

Saturday 19 December 2015

UK Stampers ATC Swap - K for Kiss


My final word in this month's ATC swap is Kiss. I found this sweet Crafty Individuals image and decided to use it as a starting point for my ATC. I recently acquired Tim Holtz's mixed media die set (thank you Countryview Crafts for twisting my arm by putting it on offer in your advent sale). I've been wanting it ever since it came out and the offer was too tempting to pass up. I used one of the dies (they cut beautifully) for the background and a small scrap of green printed vellum as well. I die cut the image with an oval nestie and punched the text out of a set of wedding stickers. The flowers were rolled some time ago from scraps and have been on my desk waiting to be used, I added a pearl gem to each centre and some punched leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...