My inky travels along life's rocky road

Monday 22 February 2016

UK Stampers ATC Swap - C for Cat

Last year I bought a cat die so my choice of a C word was a no-brainer. However my cat die was too big to fit on an ATC so I die cut some (long neglected) shrink plastic in black and opaque to make some ATC friendly cats. I sponged a cloudy sky and some ground for them to walk on. All my tree stamps seemed too large for the scene so I die cut some fir trees from a Memory Box landscape die and added them. The grass is a Clearly Besotted die and the title (I couldn't resist the play on words) is cut from a Sizzix alphabet called Hunky Dory.

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun ATC, love the play on words. I thought I was seeing things at first then realised there are two cats on there :) Really love this one and hope it comes my way x

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...