My inky travels along life's rocky road

Thursday 24 March 2016

Memory Box Challenge - March


I enjoy taking part in the Memory Box challenge because I love Memory Box dies  but this month it has taken me ages to come up with an entry. The theme is Blossoms & Bunnies. My first problem was not having a Memory Box bunny die and my second problem was to try and choose a suitable die from my collection that I hadn't used for an earlier challenge. I have a long wish list of dies but not so many actual ones! The bunny is my much used Alice Palace crowned bunnies stamp by Crafty Individuals, the sentiment is a stamp I had made a few years ago. Both have been stamped in Archival sepia and I grounded the bunny with a little grey chalk. The Memory Box dies are loopy rings and fancy blossoms. I die cut the rings with gold card and then used 3 different patterned papers to fill the rings - a bit fiddly but worth it. The blossoms have been glued in the centre and the petals curled up for dimension and I have added some gem centres for a little sparkle.
This has definitely been one of those projects which has made use of my little grey cells!

2 comments:

  1. Your card is awesome! Love the bunny. And the circles look fantastic! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card with beautiful design and colours !!

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...