My inky travels along life's rocky road

Sunday 17 April 2016

Memory Box Challenge - April



This month on the Memory Box challenge blog we have been asked to make anything but a card. My son had passed this box on to me saying ' it's the sort of junk you like to keep' and it has been sitting among the detritus on my desk for a while. When this month's Memory Box challenge was announced I thought it would give me the incentive to do something with it. My problem is I don't have that many MB dies in my collection (I have a lot on my wishlist though) so it was going to have to be a die I had used before. I went along with the pink and black theme that I used recently here and added some washi tape to the edge of the lid.




A layered flower topped off the box.
I think I will be using this box to store some of my paper flowers.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful work Rukhshana !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous altered box. I love the pink against the black, so striking! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cheek "the sort of junk you like to keep" :) Well you have turned that piece of junk into a very pretty and useful box. Love what you have done with it and like the pink and black theme x

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...