My inky travels along life's rocky road

Monday 18 July 2016

Memory Box Challenge - July



I've been suffering from a bad bout of flu which has left me trying to catch up with various challenges. This month's challenge on the Memory Box blog is to use the above sketch. I decided to give it a quarter turn and came up with this card:




I used some old, uninspiring patterned paper and added a Memory Box stencil (starry, starry night) with Victorian velvet DI. I shaded the edges with chalk and laid them out according to the sketch. The die cut is of course my favourite Chloe stem. the sentiment is from a Kaiserkraft set.

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful. Thank you so much for playing along with the Memory Box challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...