My inky travels along life's rocky road

Saturday 29 October 2016

UK Stampers Forum - Update

Yesterday (28th October) the U.K Stampers forum suddenly went offline with a message that reads 'account suspended'. No one knows what has happened but the original owner (who has had nothing to do with it for a long time) appears to have severed all links without warning. There are various swaps outstanding and I had records of all my forum friends in my forum message box which I can no longer access. I have contact details for some people but not all. If you are a former U.K. Stampers forum member please get in touch so that when/if this gets sorted out we can inform each other. I have used this forum for years and am devastated at what has happened.
I will try and post news of any developments on here.
The ATC swap has survived and has a new (temporary) home of the rebel stampers forum.

4 comments:

  1. Hi, it's Stitcharama-girl here (Catherine). I have kept a record of various people since I started taking part in swaps, just so that I had their details for ease of reference when sending out postcards etc. This has been for my own personal use, not given out. I don't have a blog, but I will subscribe to your email here on your blog, if you want to get in touch and swap details. Kind regards, Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Catherine. Thanks for getting in touch. Have you received/sent your postcard for the swap? I have a swap list if you haven't. I would love to keep in touch, I'm hoping that Sid will be able to sort something out and we will all be able to continue on a forum.

      Delete
  2. No, I have no idea to whom I am sending my postcard to, or who is to send me one. Kings regards, Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to send to Jilly and Tracy (winterbaby) is sending to you. My email address is crafty1959@live dot co dot uk it will be easier to communicate via email.

      Delete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...