My inky travels along life's rocky road

Sunday 11 December 2016

Dictionary Challenge - M


We have reached the penultimate letter in our year-long challenge on the Craft Barn blog and the letter is M (no prizes for guessing what the next letter will be). I initially thought of Mannequin but then thought that Model would be a better word. I used a couple of Dina Wakley stamps from the essential silhouettes set, paper piecing the dress on one of them with patterned paper. I stencilled a catwalk for the posing models and used another stencil with acrylic paint for the background. A Katzelkraft text stamp was added and a small circle stamp filled in some gaps. Not long to go until we reach the final post!

10 comments:

  1. Lovely project and good M word. Thank you for entering the Craft Barn Alpha/Dictonary Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page, I love those stamps! Happy Christmas! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think those models are much better looking than some in magazines. Your chose a fabulous word, and illustrated it so well. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas, too. Bet I can guess the next letter, even if I don't win a prize!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely idea and a great word. Have a good weekend. Anne O

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those stamps and they look really good on your stencilled catwalk.
    Great work again.
    Merry Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great model stamps, and I do love pink and green together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the stamps, perfect for this page, just lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely piece and great stamps too. Think I should go and start on the last letter so it will be ready in time:) Have a lovely Christmas and may your New Year be a drier one xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great page, I love the graphic design of the silhouettes and the stencilled catwalk. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A great page. I love the use of the stencil for the catwalk and the colour palette.

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...