My inky travels along life's rocky road

Tuesday 18 April 2017

Rebel Stampers ATC Swap - April Technique

This month's technique on the Rebel Stampers forum is Intaglio. Usually this means printing where the design is sunk into the surface as opposed to raised from the surface. For the purposes of this swap we used the triple embossing technique to build up layers of melted embossing powder and then stamped into it (only use a rubber stamp. Please do not try this with clear stamps). I used a chipboard butterfly and die cut a leaf from Tim Holtz's tattered leaves set. I had some clear UTEE which builds up the layers faster and added some gold and glitter powder in the last layer. I haven't used this technique in ages and it was good to have a go after so long. The background for the butterfly was made up of strips of washi tape. The leaf was mounted on a Hero Arts leaf background stamp.

1 comment:

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...